viagra sheet off leg north american pharmacy generic drug names viagra valtrex episodic therapy cialis 5mg over the counter

Apply for #IndyKeepsCreating Series

The new round of Indy Keeps Creating programming is divided into three parts, and application deadlines vary. We encourage you to read the eligibility requirements and the guidelines for each program before you apply.

Questions? Please email the contacts for each program.

Indy Keeps Creating Cultural Connection Grants

For: Artists and organizations that offer community-centric programming in Marion County.

What: Grants of $500 to $5,000 will support the hiring of artists who reside in Marion County to lead or participate in community projects, festivals, and events happening between August and March 2022. (Note: The grants can also reimburse for events that have happened since Aug. 1.)

Application timeline: Oct. 10-Nov. 5. (Applications will be reviewed/approved weekly.)

Administered by: Big Car Collaborative, in partnership with the Arts Council. Questions? Email Summer Alaniz at


Round 1 Deadline Sunday, October 10th,11:59 PM

Notified Friday, October 15th

Round 2 Deadline Sunday, October 17th, 11:59 PM

  • Notified Friday, October 22nd

Round 3 Deadline Sunday, October 24th, 11:59 PM

  • Notified Friday, October 29th

Round 4 Deadline Sunday, October 31st, 11:59 PM

  • Notified Friday, November 5th

Who is eligible?

Individual artists, community-based organizations, and other entities offering public programming (does not need to be a 501c3 nonprofit organization) in Marion County. Applicants can include Marion County-based arts organizations and individual artists collaborating with other entities.

Funded activities will:

  • Take place in Marion County – downtown and in neighborhoods across the city.
  • Prioritize free, open, accessible, and/or affordable events that are also accessible via public transportation.
  • Adhere to racial equity priorities outlined below.
  • Support artists of all disciplines who reside in Marion County. We consider artists to include curators, visual artists, public artists, teaching artists, spoken word poets and other literary artists, performing artists, musicians, theater performers, placemakers, socially engaged artists, etc.
  • Prioritize events that include cultural programs and neighborhood engagement and activations in public spaces anywhere in the city of Indianapolis. Downtown locations may include Monument Circle, Georgia Street, Lugar Plaza, and the Canal, Indy’s Cultural Districts, Indy Parks, and neighborhoods of special interest to the City, including the three identified LiftIndy communities, LISC’s five Great Places neighborhoods, and Reconnecting to our Waterways (ROW)’s six waterway districts.
  • Take place after August 1, 2021 and/or planned through December 31, 2021.

Use of Funds

The primary purpose of these funds is to provide paid opportunities for artists to engage in community activations and events. Secondary fees may also include marketing (designer fee, promotional materials, website fees, ads, social media costs), program supplies, equipment, or venue/rental fees.

This grant will not fund:

  • The development of conventional, private studio work for a typical exhibition format
  • Artistic commercial businesses: e.g. wedding photography, florists
  • Proposals whose sole or primary purpose is to purchase or rent equipment, to meet travel expenses, or to pay for professional services
  • Travel expenses
  • Food and beverages
  • Lodging

Equity Priorities:

  • Ensure diverse decision-making representation and an equitable selection process within the overall scope and for each initiative
  • All activations will uphold the #IndyKeepsCreating Pledge – Safety, Equity, Innovation, Collaboration
  • All activations must meet/exceed COVID-19 safety protocols and State of Indiana, Marion County, and City of Indianapolis public health guidelines
  • Funded experiences will prioritize open/accessible/affordable events and all content will be appropriate for all ages
  • All artists engaged through this program must be paid a competitive wage, included in the application
  • At least 47.5% of all artist investments (both dollar investment and number) will support engagement by artists of color
  • Investments in vendors/curators/contract partners (both dollar investment and number) minority- and women-owned businesses are encouraged (city’s list:

What kind of proposal is likely to get funded?

  • A program/event that makes a good case that this is the right project at the right time for a particular place is very likely to get funded.
  • Program/events that show authentic partnerships between an artist and a neighborhood are more likely to get funded. Ideally, the artist lives in the same neighborhood where they will be doing the project, but it is not a requirement.
  • The program or event is purposely addressing and promoting the inclusion of community members and underserved audiences. Programs/events that take place in low-income neighborhoods are encouraged.
  • The program/event is accessible to the public and aligns with the equity priorities of this grant.

Required attachments

  • Budget Form
  • Artist cv/resume(s) and website(s)
  • If an existing annual event please upload sample photos from previous years.
  • For reimbursement projects: additional documentation of the event (photos, videos, or links) and invoice(s) for contracting artists are required

Additional Information

  • Funded proposals will receive the full awarded amount two weeks after the award date.
  • Invoices by artists and documentation of payment to artists will be required in final reports.
  • For application assistance please contact Big Car Grants & Data Manager, Summer Alaniz at

Download the Application Documents here:

***Applications are now closed***

Indy Keeps Creating Music Series and Indy Up Next Fellowships

For: Marion County-based musicians and other performing artists.

Application timeline: Open through November 8.

What: The Indy Music Series will provide paid opportunities for artists to perform in downtown public spaces, local neighborhoods, and Indy Parks locations. In addition, up to 15 artists or groups will be selected for Indy Up Next Fellowships that will include professional development, access to industry insiders, marketing support, and exclusive performance opportunities.

    Curated by: GANGGANG and Smart Girl Creative Co., in partnership with the Arts Council of Indianapolis. Questions? Email Brandi “Books” Caruthers at re: the music series and Alan Bacon at re: the fellowship program.

    ***Applications are now closed***

    Sidewalk Galleries Program

    For: Visual and literary artists/poets and owners of storefronts and buildings in Marion County communities.

    Application timeline:Open now through Oct. 17. 

    What: About 100 visual and literary/poetry artworks will help create welcoming spaces throughout Marion County, including large digital reproductions on empty storefronts/vacant windows. This program, which builds on the artworks installed last March in downtown storefronts, seeks businesses interested in hosting these artworks.

      Administered by: The Arts Council of Indianapolis. Questions? Email Lindsey Lord at

      ***Artist applications are now closed***

      Thank you to our partners:


      Arts Council of Indianapolis

      All rights Reserved. Arts Council of Indianapolis